Ginn Dental Financing and Insurance Information
In years past, few people were covered by dental insurance. Today, approximately 33 million people have dental health coverage. Dental insurance plans have not kept up with demand or four decades of rising costs, though. Here’s what our dental office wants you to know about dental insurance today…
Healthy teeth and gums play a fundamental role in our overall health, but dental insurance usually doesn’t provide the kind of coverage you would expect. We feel the best thing you can do as a patient is to stay informed about your insurance plan, and we can help you get the information you need.
- While many patients believe their dental plan pays 80 to 100 percent of dental costs, we’ve found that many plans actually cover only about 40 to 50 percent of an average fee.
- Dental insurance coverage is a matter between your employer and the insurance company. Your benefits are not determined by our office.
- Please read your policy so that you are aware of limitations and coverage
- Some routine services and preventive procedures are not covered by insurance.
- Our office staff will help you obtain the maximum benefits from your insurance coverage.
- We will gladly fill out your insurance forms and submit the claims to your insurance company.
- Please remember that patients are responsible for charges not covered by insurance.